RSVP Bus Sign Up Info
Bus transportation must now be completed in writing or by phone.
Call 323.5151 today to register for 2014-15. Operators will need
the following information:
Student first & last name, home address, home
phone, name of school
Pick up & Drop off location for student.
reservation postcards will be mailed on August 15th. Students
registering after August 1st will be notified of bus route in late
General Route Notes
- All times are estimated and are subject to change.
- All routes listed run Monday through Friday.
- All routes published are morning general education routes. For special routes please call the transportation office for current information
- Bus numbers are subject to change.
- Bus drivers are subject to change.
- Unused stops are canceled after 3 days of no students. Parents need to call to resume service.
- Route times and buses often change during the school year. If your student does not ride on a regular basis, please call the Transportation Department for current transportation information.
- Students should be at their assigned stop, ready to board the bus 5 minutes before the scheduled stop time. Buses cannot wait for tardy students.
- Some routes with heavy loads may not be able to accommodate additional riders due to bus capacity. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee extra groups will have adequate seating for scout meetings, birthday parties, and etc.
- Parent cooperation is required to make sure students ride the buses to which they are assigned.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
2013-2014 Bus Routes -
bus routes for SY 14-15
will be published in August
Safe Walking Routes