Students & Alumni
District Instructional Tools

Alumni Information
The PPS District Office maintains student transcripts for all graduates beginning three years after graduation.  By law, we are only able to release records with a signed release.  Please allow 10 business days from receipt for processing.  Special note to alumni graduating before 1991:  your transcripts are on micro-fiche and may require the full 10 days for processing.

Central High School Alumni

Northern High School Alumni

Record Release for Transcripts


Teacher Websites