Online Lunch Account Balances
Portage Public Schools is pleased to announce a website where parents can now add money to their children’s food service accounts with a credit or debit card *. This site also provides balance/transaction information, allows you to place purchasing restrictions on your children’s account and transfers funds between your children’s account. Send Money To School.com provides access for all grade levels (K-12) and is part of the Meal Magic Food Service software program the district uses.
To create an account on SendMoneyToSchool.com you will need the following pieces of information available: (1) an e-mail address and (2) your child’s student ID number.
Instructions for access to Send Money To School.com
* Please note there is a $1 convenience fee charged to your credit/debit card when placing money on your children’s account.
- Click on this link: www.sendmoneytoschool.com
- Click on “Create A New Account”. (When creating your account, you must have access to the e-mail address to receive the confirmation link and progress through the new account set up).
- Enter your e-mail address and confirm it by typing it a second time.
- Enter your password, then confirm it by entering it a second time.
- Click on create account. An e-mail message from “email@example.com” will be sent to you to confirm your account set-up.
- Open the e-mail message that contains your confirmation link.
- Click on the confirmation link.
- Enter the password you created in Step 4.
- Type in the school districts name – Portage Public Schools and select that district when it appears on the screen.
- Click on “Add student to your account”.
- Enter your child’s 8 digit student ID number and click continue.
- Enter your students name and birthdate.
- Click on “Add Student”.
- Congratulations! You may now view your child’s transaction history or add money to your child’s account with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card *. You may also use a debit card that has the Visa or MasterCard logo *.
If you have any questions about your child’s account please contact the food service office at 269-323-5155.